If a cold-weather birthday is coming up, you will have a little variety of flowers to choose from, however, the seasonal collection can make it a lot of fun for you. Whether you are planning an intimate birthday or a grand celebration, finding suitable decor is no easy feat. Choosing a trendy decoration and most importantly something that speaks for the birthday person’s style is important. Here are 5 winter flower birthday decor ideas for your loved ones:
- Flower Bouquet: Winter flowers warm the hearts of those who receive them. Especially when it comes to birthdays in winter, a bouquet of flowers in seasonal red, green, or white with personalized gifts and cake brings comfort. Sticking to a white, purple, or pink color scheme will help you approach some really pretty floral decorations that will blend with the theme perfectly.
- Add floral arrangements: contact your local florist and talk to them about your color scheme. They will help you choose the perfect color for your fresh winter flowers. To create a vibrant and refreshing atmosphere, pastel colors can complement the decorations very well. The entire space whether it’s outdoor or indoor should be filled with floral arrangements. Whether it includes decorating through bouquets or floral centerpieces, make sure to include pink roses and white lilies in your arrangement.
- Use centerpieces: when it comes to planning a large event, centerpieces stand out throughout the party. Be careful when choosing the size to avoid them taking over the table completely. A place can always feel inviting with the right centerpiece. You can also prepare a flower bouquet table especially if you’re hosting a buffet-themed birthday party people prefer it to be decorated the table with flowers in glass vases alongside flower candles.
- Hang a flower garland: making a flower garland can be a little time-consuming but it’s always fun to make one. It gives you more freedom, you can make changes accordingly to where you wish to hang it, most people like it near the dessert table. Following a neutral color scheme makes the whole space feel alive.
- Flower monogram: cut a monogram and cover it with dark-colored flowers, you can always go for pink or red. Stick it on a wall in the center of the room or in a corner for a standalone for pictures. You can go for a simple Happy Birthday filled with fresh flowers. This might be a little expensive but will brighten up the entire room.
Even if your party does not fall into the few months of winter, you can always start putting yourself in the mindset of one that will instantly bring decor ideas in your mind that are perfect for a winter-flower-themed birthday. You can also go for yellow to add a blooming color in between the white flowers, for these daisies are perfect.
Head over to our website for some incredible gift deals, cakes and flowers. We offer early morning and midnight timely deliveries so that you don’t have to leave for the event without flowers or gifts.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.